Tuesday 21 June 2016

Favorites in June

Its nearly the end of June already! Where has this year gone? I have decided to share with you some of my favorite things I've been enjoying this month. 

My first favorite is a food item! Kallo chocolate rice cakes! They are healthy and chocolate so i don't feel as guilty when i eat them all in one sitting! They come with either milk or dark chocolate on the top so if want an extra special treat id recommend the dark.



Another thing that has been by my side constantly this month is my portable power bank. If your on your phone a lot though out the day you need to get one of these. charge your phone whilst on the go! They have some really pretty ones available now too!
This lovely floral one is from Cath Kidston and is small enough to just chuck in your handbag!




Now i am a big fan of doing my eyebrows and i really enjoy using the powder products. I have tried using some of the more expensive gels and pencils but always end up going back to the powders. My favorite by far is the seventeen brows that brow kit. its so affordable at only £6 from boots! 




Unfortunately here in Britain summer almost guarantees that it will rain at least every couple of days. So my next favorite is my umbrella from love umbrellas. I have a hot pink sparkle umbrella and its fab, it brightens up those dreary days.


My final favorite is a pair of shoes that i have worn to death this month. i got them from public desire and they are so comfy and on trend with a lace up design. They go with absolutely everything and are available in black and nude faux suede and in black faux leather.

Ira lace up eyelet flats






I hope you liked this months favorites!


Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment